- Manufactured of a fire retardant plastic that is halogen free
- May be utilized to store and route copper cable in an indoor environment and it is recommended that fiber and copper be stored in separate systems
- Use with fiber raceway joiners or slotless joiners to connect to ducting and other components
- Horizontal tees shall be used to branch off the duct and extend the fiber route in various directions
- Tees shall protect fiber and help maintain proper bend radius
- Provides a tee intersection tha changes the direction of the duct route
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.