RLEs patented SeaHawk Conductive Fluid Sensing Cable reliably senses the presence of water and any other conductive fluids. The cable is constructed from non-conductive polymers to help eliminate false alarms, and its abrasion-resistant polymer core in creases its strength and durability.
Each end of the 17ft/5.18m cable contains a mating connector to make installation and expansion of existing leak detection systems quick and easy. RLEs Conductive Fluid Sensing Cable offers a reliable leak detection solution that mitigates potential water damage, costly business outages, and downtime.
- Entire length of the cable is the sensor
- Used with SeaHawk Zone and Distance-read controllers
- Detects any conductive fluid
- 17ft/5.18m length with mating connectors
- Designed to help eliminate false alarms
- Durable, easy to clean and fast drying
- Plenuted, UL Listed, and RoHS compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.