SC 30 USB CTRL is a deployment-friendly, single-sided wideband headset compatible with global providers of Unified Communications solutions such as Avaya, Cisco and IBM. With integrated call control unit and USB connector, the SC 30 USB CTRL offers gre at functionality and convenience when connected to a UC solution. SC 30 USB CTRL is specifically designed for the Unified Communications market, where Sennheiser HD voice clarity and maximum call-handling flexibility can make a genuine difference to pr oductivity.
- Compatible with Global Providers of Unified Communications Solutions and with Integrated Call Control and USB Connector
- Sennheiser HD Voice Clarity Wideband Sound for a Natural Listening Experience
- Noise Canceling Microphone Makes Speech Transmission Crystalclear and Suppresses Ambient Noise in Offices
- Highcomfort Large EAR Pad in a Ultra Lightweight Headset for Relaxed Wearing
- Solid Construction Crafted with Look and Feel in Mind
- Bendable Boom Arm Ensures Microphone Position is Always Optimal
- Actegard Technology Protects You from Acoustic Shock and Sudden Sound Surge
- 2 Year International Warranty
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.