TOA ELECTRONICS INC | SC-615M
Horn Speaker, 15 Watt (100 Volt Line), 280 Hertz to 12.5 Kilohertz, -22 dB Sensitivity, IP65, 222 MM Width x 234 MM Depth x 179 MM Height, Off-White Aluminum
TOA’s SC Series Paging Horn Speakers are designed for both indoor and outdoor applications. The lineup includes six models rated at 10W (SC-610 and SC-610M), 15W (SC-615 and SC-615M) and 30W (SC-630 and SC-630M). The "M"- type models are designed for u se in high-impedance (70V/100V lines) systems and standard models for low-impedance (8) systems. This wide product lineup permits selection of the ideal speaker for most applications. SC Series speakers feature newly developed diaphragms employing spec ial heat-resistant fibers impregnated with phenolic resin to prevent the diaphragm from absorbing moisture and changing shape. High speaker efficiency has also been realized by minimizing the gap produced when the diaphragm bobbin is installed in the m agnetic circuitry slit. The aluminum foil bobbin also features excellent heat dissipation properties to resist high power inputs and ensure high speaker durability. All speakers feature TOA’s unique oval shape, which enhances excellent speech clarity. The mounting brackets and all external hardware (screws, bolts) are made of stainless steel. The horn itself is treated with 50-micron thick powder paint coating, which is about three times thicker than that of the conventional horns. All of these fact ors combine to ensure the speaker’s excellent weatherproofing and corrosion resistance. In addition, the external horn flare is made of aluminum which is more shock-resistant than resin. High-impedance models are equipped with an input impedance select or switch (4 steps for 100V line, and 5 steps for 70V line) which facilitates impedance settings without requiring disassembly. The switch is also equipped with an OFF position to prevent speaker damage resulting from incorrect impedance setting.
- Stainless Steel Brackets and Hardware (Screws, Bolts) and Powder-Coated Horn Ensure Superb Weatherproofing and Corrosion-Resistance
- Shock-Resistant Aluminum Oval Horn
- Panel-Mounted Input Impedance Selector on High-Impedance Models Facilitates Input Impedance Matching
- Unobtrusive Off-White Color (Corresponding to RAL 9010) Helps Speakers Blend in with Surroundings
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.