SENNHEISER | SC 660 / SC 662
Headset, Double Side, Ultra Noise-Cancelling Microphone, Binaural CC and O HS, ED, Low impedance, 103 dB Sound Pressure, Easy Disconnect Connector, Black with Silver Color
Sennheiser SC 662 is a premium dual-sided wired headset, optimized for low impedance devices such as mobile phones, DECT phones and some of the latest IP phones. SC 662 optimizes speech intelligibility in noisy contact center and office environments. S C 662 is built to withstand heavy contact center usage. With Sennheiser ActiveGard for acoustic shock protection, SC 662 is designed to enable quality-conscious professionals to perform at their best.
- Sennheiser HD Voice Clarity Wideband Sound for a Natural Listening Experience
- Ultra Noise-Cancelling Microphone for Perfect Speech Transmission
- High-Quality Neodymium Speaker for Outstanding HD Audio Quality
- Activegard Technology Protects Users Agains Acoustic Injury Caused by Sudden Sound Burst on the Line
- Brushed Aluminum Parts for Strong and Lightweight Design
- Large Leatherette Earpad for Exceptional Wearing Comfort and Powerful Sound
- Ultra Sonic Welded Microphone Housing for Maximum DurabilityExtension Headband with Number Indication for Accurate Adjustment
- 3 Years International Warranty
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.