Sennheiser SC 70 USB CTRL BLACK is a double-sided, wired headset for professionals in enterprises and offices using a Unified Communications solution. the SC 70 USB CTRL BLACK optimizes speech intelligibility in noisy environments to deliver a more nat ural conversational experience during calls for both caller and listener. With its contemporary styling, the SC 70 USB CTRL BLACK looks good from front-desk to video call. SC 70 USB CTRL BLACK immediately provides users with superior comfort. Features an in-line call control unit for seamless call management and Sennheiser ActiveGard technology to safeguard users from acoustic shock.
- Optimized for Unified Communications Compatible with Major UC and Softphone Brands
- Sennheiser Voice Clarity Wideband Sound for a Natural Listening Experience
- Noise-Cancelling Microphone Filters Out Ambient Noise for Optimum Speech Clarity
- Unique Conteporary Design Crafted with Look and Feel in Mind
- Optimized for Communication and Multi- Media with Automatic Sound Enhancement Profiles
- Sennheiser Activegard Technology Protects Users from Acoustic Shock
- Protective Carry Pouch for Easy Storage or Tranport
- 2 Year Warranty
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.