Corning Splice Closure (SCF) with Mechanical End Cap is designed for splicing fibers in aerial, duct and buried applications. These sealed canister closures are available in configurations that can accommodate from 72 to 576 single fiber splices, or fr om a 288- to 1296-fiber capacity if splicing ribbons.
Customer premises environments, Carrier Networks, CATV environments
- Aerial, wall, pole, direct
- Variety of applications Modular fiber management system
- Flexibility of configurations Split end caps
- Easy installation of uncut cables Sealed butt-style closure
- Environmental protection
Mounting Type: Pole-mount, Wall-Mountable
Product Type (FOH): FOH Closures
Fiber Management Configuration: Full slack storage basket - tray stacker
Ground Feed Through Cable Entries: 1
Number of Feeder Ports: 2 [2 / 5 ports: 2 feeder ports and 3 drop ports]
Number of Ports: 5
SCF Type: 4-inch canister, 18 in LID
Splice Tray Stacker Configuration: 0.2-in tray height (single fiber)
Splicing Capacity: 72
Dimensions: Diameter and Length (Metric): 11.7x45.7 cm
Dimensions: Diameter and Length (US): 4.6x18 in
Outside Diameter with Clamp (Metric): 18 cm
Outside Diameter with Clamp (US): 7.3 in
Design and Test Criteria: Telcordia GR-771 tested
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.