Transition Networks serial device server provides the ability to communicate serial data across an Ethernet network. The SDSTX3110-121-LRT-B contains (2) 10/100Base Fast Ethernet ports that can be configured to one or multiple redundant servers. Securi ty of the data transmission is assured through HTTPS, SSH, and SSL data encryption.
The SDSTX3110-121-LRT-B comes with COM port redirector software enabling communication of serial data to a virtual COM port on a server, or can be used in pairs to provide serial tunneling across the Ethernet network.
The SDSTX3110-121-LRT-B is a hardened device designed to operate in the harshest environments. Enclosed in an IP30 enclosure and accepting input voltage of 12 to 48 VDC, the device is certified to operate in temperatures of -40C to +70C.
- Operating Modes: Virtual Com, Serial Tunnel, TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP
- Security: SSL data encryption; secured management by HTTPS and SSH IP Access: IP White List
- Event Warning by SYSLOG, Email, SNMP traps
- Extended operating temperature (-40C to 70C)
- Various Windows O.S. supported: Windows NT/2000/ XP/ 2003/VISTA(32/64bit)/Windows 7(32/64bit) /Windows 8
|Port 1 Device Technology||10/100BASE-TX|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.