Swing Frame Rack
Specify an SFR when mounting patch panels, hubs and switches in a secure room or closet. Innovative open-back wall mount design allows swing frame rack to be mounted over existing equipment and physical obstacles (conduit, telephone equipment, etc.); Rugged 100 lb. weight capacity, afforded by 14-gauge steel construction, provides the greatest strength in its class; Open-back design maximizes useable wall space; Unique, open swing frame design utilizes pivot points instead of hinges and can be inverted to allow opening from the left or the right; 90 opening with positive stop facilitates punching down of wires while fully open and also minimizes stress on cable loops; Ships ready-to-assemble to reduce space needed for storage and transport; Standard heavy-gauge, 10-32 threaded rackrail with marked rackspace increments to speed equipment mounting; Permanently lubricated bushings with a proprietary pivot prevent sag; Abundant tie points and cable pass-throughs; Black powder coat finish; Includes 50 rack screws and hook and loop cable fasteners ; GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified for Children and Schools (the most strict level)
- Open-back design maximizes useable wall space
- 90 opening with positive stop facilitates punching down of wires
- Ships ready-to-assemble to reduce space needed for storage and transport
- Unique, open swing frame design utilizes pivot points instead of hinges and can be inverted to allow opening from the left or the right.
- Durable black powder coat finish
- 50 rack screws included
- Abundant tie points and cable pass-throughs ease cable management
- Permanently lubricated bushings with a proprietary pivot prevent sag
- Innovative open-back wall mount design allows swing frame rack to be mounted over existing equipment and physical obstacles (conduit, telephone equipment, etc.)
|Height||GREATER THAN 3’ TO 4’|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.