TRANSITION NETWORKS | SI-IES-121D-LRT | SI-IES-121D-LRT
Unmanaged Hardened PoE+ Injector/Converter, (1) 100/1000Base-X SFP Port+ (2) 10/100/1000Base-T PoE+ Ports
The SI-IES-121D-LRT is a (3) port unmanaged hardened PoE+ injector / converter that adds up to 30 Watts of power from its (2) PoE+ ports onto 2 network segments. The gigabit speed SFP slot provides the ultimate flexibility by allowing fiber SFP uplink ports with varying communication distances.
- IEEE 802.3at PoE+ to supply 30 Watts per port
- Supports IEEE 802.3af
- Supports dual speed for SFP slot
- Non-blocking architecture
- Compact, space saving size
- IP31 housing protection
- Link Pass Through
- Extended operating temperature (-40C to 75C)
- DINmount / optional wall mount brackets included
- Full/half-duplex flow control
- Store-and-forward transmission
- 10K byte jumbo frames
Item: Hardened Mid-Span PoE+Injector
Status LEDs: PWR1: On=Primary Power Connected; PWR2: On=Backup Power Connected; PoE+ Port Link/ACT; PoE+ Port Gigabit Transmission; SFP Port Link/ACT
Connectors: (1) DATA IN SFP Ethernet Port; (2) DATA OUT PoE+ RJ45 Ethernet Port 30 Watt
Ingress Protection: IP30
Installation: Din-Rail, Wall-Mount (Optional)
Input Power: 48 Volt DC
Power Consumption: 3.525 Watt (No PoE), 63.5 Watt (2 Port PoE)
Environmental Conditions: -40 to 75 deg C Operating Temperature; -40 85 deg C Storage Temperature; 5 - 95% Humidity Non-Condensing; 0 - 10000 ft Operating Altitude
Port One: (1) 100/1000BASE-X Dual Speed SFP DATA IN
Port Two: (2) 10/100/1000BASE-T PoE+ DATA OUT
Dimension: 1.440 Inch Width x 3.720 Inch Depth x 4.260 Inh Height
IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3z, Safety: UL508, Compliance FCC Class A, CE Mark, EN61000-6-4, EN61000-6-2, EN61000-4-2 (ESD), EN61000-4-3 (RS), EN61000- 4-4 (EFT), EN61000-4-5 (Surge), EN61000-4-6(CS) EN61000-4-8 (Magne tic Field), IEC60068-2-27 (Shock), IEC60068-2-32 (Free Fall), IEC60068-2-6 (Vibration)
|Number of Ports||1-4 PORTS|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Great Britain. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Great Britain or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Great Britain or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.