TRANSITION NETWORKS | SISPM1040-362-LRT
Managed Hardened Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Switch
(4) 10/100/1000Base-T PoE+ Ports + (2) 10/100/1000Base-T RJ-45 + (2) 100/1000Base-X SFP Slots
The SISPM1040-362-LRT is a managed PoE+ switch suitable for connecting and powering devices in hardened environments. The switch can supply up to 30 Watts per port on all (4) PoE ports simultaneously. The switch also includes the embedded Device Manage ment System (DMS) software that provides the advanced tools necessary for total management of all IP addressable devices. The unique DMS provides security integrators with lower overall cost, less downtime and easier management of the entire PoE+ netwo rk.
- Store-and-Forward Architecture with 16 Gbps Switching Bandwidth
- Supports Jumbo frames up to 9.6K Bytes
- Ring Protections
- Industry standard G.8032 Ethernet Ring Protection Switching (ERPS)
- Support G.8031 Ethernet Linear Protection Switching (EPS)
- Rapiing with recovery time less than 20ms
- Radius, TACACS+, User Authentication
- Supports LLDP Protocol
- HTTPS/SSH v1/v2 Network Security
- Temperature Detection and Alarm
- Support HW Watchdog to resume operation from CPU hang up
- IEEE 1588 v2 PTP
- Port MirroPower-over-Ethernet
- Port Configuration
- Auto Power Reset (APR)
- DHCP per Port
- PoE Scheduling
- Complies to IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3af
- IEEE 802.3ad LACP, up to 6 groups and up to 4 ports per group
- Up to 4K VLAN groups, Port based, IEEE 802.1Q tag, Q-inAC based VLAN, Management VLAN, Private VLAN Edge, Voice VLAN, GVRP
- ACL - up to 256 entries, Drop or Rate limiting based on: Source and Destinations MAC, VLAN ID and IP address, protocol, port, DSCP/ IP precedence, TCP/UDP source and destination ports, IEEE 802.1p priority, Ethernet type, ICMP packets and TCP flag
- Loop Protection
- Quality of Service
- Supports 8 hardware queues
- Scheduling: strict priority and WRR, Queue assignment based on DSCP and class of service
- Classification: Port based, IEEE 81p VLAN priority based, IPV4/IPV6 precedence / DSCP based, DiffServ, Classification and re-marking ACLs
- Rate limiting: Ingress policer, Engress shaping and rate control, per port
- IPv4/IPv6 dual stacks and static routing
- Port Security, IP Source GuardÔystem Alarms via SYSLOG / SNMP Trap
- DHCP Client/Server, DHCP relay, Option 82
- Port based network access control (IEEE 802.1X)
- Web / SNMP v1,v2c,v3 / Telnet / CLI management
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (MANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.