TRANSITION NETWORKS | SISPM1040-382-LRT
Ethernet Switch, (8) 10/100Base-TX PoE+, (2) 100/1000 SFP/RJ45, 50 to 57 Volt DC, 250 Watt, 2.93" Width x 4.3" Depth x 6.06" Height
- Store and Forward Architecture with 5.6 GBPS Switching Bandwidth
- 6 Pin Terminal Block Input Power Connections
- Fault Output Relay Rated 1 Ampere at 24 Volt DC
- Extended Operating Temperature (-40 to 75 Degree C)
- Redundant Ring with Recovery Time Less tn 10MS Over 250 Units STP/RSTP/MSTP
- IP-Based Bandwidth Management
- Port Configuration, Status, Statistics, Monitoring, Security
- SNTP for Synchronizing of Clocks Over Network
- PTP Client (Precision Time Protocol) Clock Synchronization
- Port Based Networccess Control
- DHCP Client/Server
- LLDP Protocol
- SSH Security
- Radius Centralized Password Management
- SNMPV3 Encrypted Authentication and Access Security
- Qos Quality of Service (802.1P)
- VLAN with VLAN Tagging and GVRP (802-1Q)
- MVR (Multica Registration) Support
- Lifetime Warranty
|No Exp Modules/Slots||3-4|
|Number of Ports||5-12|
|Type of Device||STANDALONE SWITCH|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Great Britain. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Great Britain or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Great Britain or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.