This switch is a high performance layer 2 managed PoE Plus switch with 8 port 10/100/1000. Full IEEE 802.3af power-over-ethernet capability with 2 additional RJ45 (100/1000) SFP combo ports
- Support jumbo frame upto 9 K bytes
- Authentication- RADIUS 802.1x, TACACS+
- Security- Support SSH/SSL
- Port based or tagged (802.1Q) VLAN, QinQ double tag VLAN, guest VLAN
- Bandwidth allocation ingress and egress
- DHCP snooping including option 82
- IP-MAC binding for security
- ACL based on Ethernet type / ARP / IPv4 for packets permit or deny, rate limitation and port copy
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP); Syslog for device management
- IEEE Std. 802.3az Energy Efficiency LLDP, Compliant with IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet and IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus
- Advanced PoE management functions, PoE detection mode, PoE Autocheck, PoE power delay and PoE scheduling
- Power cord safety clip is included
- Management- Web management, SNMP V1/V2c/V3, Telnet, CLI
- Port trunk- Supports IEEE 802.3ad port trunk with link aggregation control protocol (LACP)
- IGMP - Support IGMP snooping V1/V2/V3, IGMP proxy and GVRP
- Quality of Service- Supports 8 hardware queues with Strict priority and WRR, per port bandwidth management
- Spanning tree- Supports IEEE 802.1s MSTP,IEEE802.1w RSTP and IEEE802.1d STP compliant
- VLAN- Port based VLAN, IEEE 802.1Q tag-based, 4096 VLAN entries, MACbased VLAN, Private VLAN edge, Priority VLAN override
- Firmware update, configure backup/ restore through Web GUI and TFTP
- IPv6 - Support IPv4/IPv6 dual protocol stack
Item: Layer 2 Managed PoE Plus Switch
Technology: Store and Forward Switching Architecture
Connectors: (1) RJ45 Console Port; (8) 10/100/1000 RJ45; (2) 100/1000 SFP/RJ45 Ports
MAC Address Table: 8K
Backplane: 20 Gbps
Input Power:ernal Power: 100 - 240 Volt AC
Power-Over-Ethernet: Maximum Output Power 130 Watt, 30 Watt For Four-Ports Similtaneously, 15.4 Watt For All Eight Ports Similtaneously
Environmental Conditions: 0 to 40 deg C Operating Temperature; 5 - 90% Humidity Non-Condensing
Port One: (8) 10/100/1000BASE-T PoE
Port Two: (2) 100/1000BASE-X SFP/RJ45
Dimension: 11.020 Inch Width x 6.530 Inch Depth x 1.730 Inch Height
IEEE 802.3(TM), IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE802.1s, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1ad, IEEE 80.1AB, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at, Safety LVD, EMI- FCC Class A, CE
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (MANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.