SMART1500LCD Line-Interactive Digital UPS System. 1500VA/900W. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits regulate brownouts and overvoltages from 75V to 147V back to usable levels without using battery power. Offers complete power protection with su pport for upright tower, flat shelfmount or 2U rackmount installation in an attractive all-black cabinet design. Includes 8 battery-supported outlets. Built-in USB and DB9 serial port enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in cas e of extended power failure; cabling included. PowerAlert software available via free download from www.tripplite.com. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Bu ilt-in single-line RJ45 jacks offer protection for equipment with single-line tel/DSL or network Ethernet connection. Built-in audible alarm and large LCD front panel voltage display. 3-year warranty; $250,000 connected equipment insurance.
- Reliable Battery Backup
- Provides 1500VA/900W high-performance power protection for desktop computers, audio/video components, media centers and other electronics
- Supports 50% load (450W) up to 11.8 minutes and full load (900W) up to 4.4 minutes
- Audibl alarm indicates loss of utility power or low battery
- Optimized Outlets
- 8 NEMA 5-15R outlets provide battery backup and protect against surges or spikes that can harm equipment or data
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Corrects undervoltages as lows 75V and overvoltages as high as 147V without drawing battery backup power
- Rotatable LCD Status Screen
- Large LCD screen offers real-time status information regarding operating mode, voltage, load level, battery charge percentage and estimated runtime in minutes
- UPS configuration options via front panel LCD include battery self-test, external battery pack configuration, alarm on/off status and LCD brightness
- Rotates for easy viewing in both horizontal and vertical installations
- AC Line, Tel/DSL an Ethernet Surge Suppression
- Surge suppression rating of 870 joules protects connected equipment and data from harmful power surges
- Built-in RJ-45 jacks protect single-line tel/DSL or network Ethernet connection
- EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering
- Removes eltromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage your equipment’s performance
- USB and DB9 Communication Ports and Free PowerAlert Software
- HID-compliant USB port integrates with built-in power management and auto-shutdown of Windows and Mac OS X
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- Flexible Installation Options
- NEMA 5-15P plug with 6-foot cord cnnects to any NEMA 5-15R socket
- Adapts to vertical or horizontal installation with included mounting hardware
- Includes 2U brackets for rack-mount installation in 2 or 4 post racks
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.