APC BY SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC | SMT1500
UPS, NEMA 5-15P Connection, 120 VAC Input/Output, 50/60 Hertz, 1.44 KVA, USB Port, LCD Status Display, 171 MM Width x 439 MM Depth x 219 MM Height
- Cold Start Capable
- Provides Temporary Battery Power When the Utility Power is Out
- Energy Meter Provides Actual Kilowatt Hours of Usage for Energy Conscious Users
- Green Mode
- Patent Pending Operating Mode that Bypasses Unused Electrical Components in Gd Power Conditions to Achieve Very High Operating Efficiency Without Sacrificing Any Protection
- High Online Efficiency Reduces Utility Costs, Generates Less Heat
- Intuitive LCD Interface Provides Clear and Accurate Information in Multiple Languages with the Ability to Configure the UPS Locally with Easy to Use Navigation Keys
- Predictive Replace Battery Date Dynamically Provides the Month and Year When Battery Replacement is Recommended to Aide in Long Term Maintenance Planning
- Pure Sine Wave Output on Battery Simulates Utility Power to Provide the Highest Degree of Compatibility for Active PFC (Power Factor Corrected) Servers and Sensitive Electronics
- Single Switched Outlet Group Single Outlet Group that May Be Controlled Separately from the UPS f or Discrete Reboot of Hung Devices, Sequenced On/Off and Non-Critical Load Shedding
- SmartSlot Customize UPS Capabilities with Management Cards
- Temperature Compensated Battery Charging Prolongs Battery Life by Regulating the Charge Voltage According to Battery Temperature
- Adjustable Voltage Transfer Points
- Adjustable Voltage Sensitivity
- Hot-Swappable Batteries
- User-Replaceable Batteries
- Resettable Circuit Breakers
- Predictive Failure Notification
- Battery Failure Notification
- Includes CD with Sof Documentation CD, Smart UPS Signaling RS232 Cable, USB Cable
- Energy Star Rated
UL 1778, CSA, REACH
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.