TRIPP LITE | SMX1500XLRT2U
Protects connected mission-critical equipment against damage, downtime and data loss due to blackouts, brownouts, surges and line noise. Ideal solution for point-of-sale applications, VoIP systems and small business networks.
The SMX1500XLRT2U SmartPro 230V 1.5kVA 1.35kW Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up point-of- sale applications and small business networks, the SMX1500XLRT2U switches to battery mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss.
Featuring eight C13 outlets (four switc hable) and a C14 inlet that accepts a user-supplied AC power cord, the SMX1500XLRT2U has an internal battery that provides 13.6 minutes of support at half load and 4.9 minutes at full load. A front-panel LCD screen lets you monitor data, such as load l evel, voltage, battery charge and estimated runtimes. Adding external battery packs, such as BP36V15-2U (sold separately), provides extended runtime.
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains 230V nominal output over an input range of 158V to 278V w ithout using battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment’s performance and prevents damage. A 350-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. With Tripp Lite’s free downloadable PowerAlert softwa re, SMX1500XLRT2U enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure. Adding an optional network management card permits remote management of the UPS, including reboots and activity logs.
- Protects Mission-Critical Rack-Mounted Equipment
- Provides fully regulated sine wave AC output for point-of-sale applications, VoIP systems and small business networks
- Audible alarm signals loss of utility power, overload, low battery and fault conditions
- 8 C13 outlets
- C14 inlet accepts user-supplied AC power cord with country-specific plug
- 350-joule surge suppression rating
- Reliable Battery Backup with Expandable Runtime
- Supports half load up to 13.6 min. and full load up to 4.9 min.
- Internal baies designed for hot-swap field replacement
- 97% line-power efficiency rating saves money in energy costs
- Expandable runtime with optional external battery packs, such as Tripp Lite’s BP36V15-2U
- 2 Load Banks with Switchable Outlets
- Can control 4 outle remotely to reboot equipment or shed nonessential loads
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Maintains 230V nominal output over input range of 158V-278V without using battery power
- EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequen interference that can disrupt or damage equipment’s performance
- Interactive LCD Screen
- Front-panel LCD signals operating mode, load level, voltage, battery charge and estimated runtimes
- Supports multiple advanced user setup and operating preferencesÔotates for easy viewing in rack-mount or tower configurations
- Network Management Cards
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX, SNMPWEBCARD and RELAYIOCARD
- Communications Ports
- USB & Serial ports enable data-savinunattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- EPO port supports emergency shutdown in large facilities
- Versatile Installation Options
- Hardware included for 4-post monting in 2U of EIA-standard 19 in. rack
- Mounts on wall or 2-post rack with optional 2POSTRMKITWM accessory
- Mounts in upright tower position with optional 2-9USTAND accessory
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.