TRIPP LITE | SMX5000XLRT3U | SMX5000XLRT3U
5000VA line interactive UPS system for server, network and telecommunications equipment. 5kVA UPS with internal batteries installs in only 3 rack spaces with a depth of only 635mm / 25 inches.
5000VA line interactive UPS system for server, network and telecommunications equipment. 5kVA UPS with internal batteries installs in only 3 rack spaces with a depth of only 635mm / 25 inches. High 98% line-power efficiency rating reduces energy consum ption and BTU heat output. Expandable battery runtime with optional BP48V24-2U (limit 1), BP48V60RT-3U (multi-pack compatible) and BP48V27-2US (multi-pack compatible) external battery packs. Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) switches to battery-derive d AC output during power failures and extreme voltage variations. Line interactive Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) offers voltage boost during brownouts and voltage reduction during overvoltage conditions to maintain regulated 230v output over an in put range of 170-282V. Supports hardwire input. Includes C19 and C13 output receptacles. Network-grade AC surge and noise suppression. Network management interfaces support communications via USB, DB9 serial and slot for network management card options . Supports simultaneous detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions via all 3 network interfaces at once. PowerAlert UPS monitoring software is available via free download. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interfa ce. 3-stage metered current monitoring and battery charge status LEDs. Utility power and voltage regulation LEDs. Audible alarm. Self-test. 4-post rackmount installation accessories included; 2-9USTAND tower kit and 2POSTRMKITHD two post rack mounting accessories available. Field-replaceable, hot-swappable internal batteries and external battery packs.
- 5000VA/3750 watt max. output power capacity compatible with International 230V input voltage
- 3U rack/tower UPS installs in standard 19 inch rack enclosures with an installed depth of only 635mm / 25in
- Protects sensitive networking equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and transient surges
- Line Interactive Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects 230V nominal input from 170 to 282VAC to usable 230V levels without consuming battery power
- AVR circuits boost undervoltages from 170 to 199V by 12% and reduce overvoltages from 245 to 282V by 12%
- Network interfaces support simultaneous communications via USB, DB9 serial or contact closure and slot for network management card options
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX and SNMPWEBCARD
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- Built-in Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface with cable
- Sine wave output in AC and battery mode
- Expandable runtime with optional BP48V24-2U (limit 1), BP48V60RT-3U (multi-pack compatible) and BP48V27-2US (multi-pack compatible) external battery packs
- Half/full load runtime of 20/8.5 minutes with intenal batteries
- Intelligent battery management system extends battery life
- Includes 11 output receptacles (3 C19/8 C13)
- Hardwire input AC connection
- 3 stage metered LEDs offer current monitoring and battery charge level
- Mains power and voltage regulat LEDs offer at-a-glance power status information
- Front panel switches support self-test and alarm cancel functions
- Included adjustable mounting rails support installation in 4 post 19 inch racks
- Supports upright tower placement with optional 2-9USTANDaccessory
- CE, GOST, SASO listed
Product Group: UPS Systems
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.