HANWHA TECHWIN | SNP-6320H
IP PTZ Camera, 2 MP, Full HD1080p 60 fps, H.264/MJPEG, Optical Zoom Lens 32x (4.44-142.6 mm), 120 dB WDR, True D/N, HLC, Auto Tracking, 700º/sec Pan, SD/SDHC/SDXC, 24 V AC/PoE+, IP66, IK9, Heater on -58ºF 24 V AC or -22ºF PoE+, Analytics
This item is discontinued by supplier. Please see Anixter# 960964 for suggested replacement.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- 1000TV Lines High Resolution
- 120dB WDR, Day and Night (ICR)
- 0.03Lux at F1.2, 50Ire (Color), 0.003Lux at F1.2 50Ire (B/W) 0.01Lux at F1.2, 30Ire (Color), 0.001Lux at F1.2 30Ire (B/W)
- Samsung Super Dynamic Range, Samsung Super Noise Reduction Iv (SSNR I), Defog
- Video Analytics Fixed/Moved, Fence, Tracking, Detection, Counting, Tampering
- Privacy Masking 24 Zones (4 Point Polygonal)
- 1X 16X Digital Zoom
- Coaxial Communication
|Compression Type||MULTIPLE COMPRESSION TYPES|
|Position Type||PAN-TILT ZOOM|
|Resolution||1920 X 1080|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.