Sennheiser SP 10 ML is a compact, port- able speakerphone designed for business professionals who set up their office where it is most convenient. SP 10 ML represents Sennheiser’s sound heritage and design at its best and makes a bold statement of styl e and quality on any desk. SP 10 ML’s lightweight slim profile makes it the ideal working tool for the quality conscious business professional using Skype for Business. SP 10 ML ensures an outstanding communication experience for listeners and users al ike. Sennheiser SP 10 ML uses a USB cable to connect directly to your PC to provide secure, hands-free communication. Just connect the device and you are ready to communicate.
- Compact and Portable Lightweight Design for Business Professionals
- Discrete Design Premium Styling for Discerning Users
- Outstanding Communication Sennheiser Voice Clarity and Echo Cancellation for a Natural Speech and Listening Experience
- Exceptional ound with Sennheiser HD Sound Quality
- Better Interaction Dual Talk Feature Allows Users to Converse Naturally and Interrupt Conversations
- Certified for Skype for Business for Maximum UC Productivity
- 2 Year Warranty
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.