SR25UB, 25U enclosure with doors and side panels, 4 interior vertical posts with unthreaded square hole openings, Standard 24" width for optimizing floor space, Ships fully assembled, Massive front to rear ventilation capacity, 3000 lb. holding capacit y (stationary), Locking/removable/reversible front and rear doors, Locking/removable side panels keyed alike with doors, Preinstalled casters and leveling feet, Includes 50 pieces of M6 cage nuts and 50 pieces of M6 screws.
- Ships fully assembled for rapid deployment and roll into place on heavy-duty pre-installed casters (casters are removable)
- Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4" increments. The easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail plac ement without requiring time-consuming measurements
- Tool-less accessory mounting rails (2 rails per enclosure) include slots for quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers. Mounting slots are arranged in an industry-standard patt ern compatible with a wide variety of accessories. Each rail can accommodate two vertical PDUs or cable managers side-by-side (four items per enclosure)
- Enclosure includes mounting hardware of 50 pieces of M6 cage nuts and 50 pieces of M6 screws
- Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses
- Massive front to rear ventilation capacity. 65+% open space in door perforation pattern meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements
- Maximum usable internal depth of 37 inches/94 cm (front to rear rail)
- Weight ratings of 3000 lb stationary and 2250 lb rolling
- Front door is locking, reversible and removable
- Rear doors are locking and reversible. Split rear door design reduces clearance requiremnts for service entry allowing the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall
- Locking removable side panels are ’half size’ to make them smaller and lighter improving ease of installation and servicing. Side panels are keyed alike to the front and rear do ors
- Built in baying tabs allow enclosures to be combined securely in rows. Center-to-center width can be set at 600mm or 24" to match standard data center floor tiles
- Leveling feet extend to allow enclosure to be positioned on uneven floors. Levelers are removable
- Convenient grounding system. All components are grounded to the enclosure frame which includes multiple connections for facility ground. Front and rear doors include quick-release ground wires
- Open bottom for cable access
- Top panel has geerous cable access holes. Panel can be removed without the use of tools in seconds without having to disconnect cables first
- Included stabilizing brackets are used for shipment and can be reattached at the bottom of the enclosure frame on the inside or outside of the rack
- Compatibility with airflow optimization accessories as well as cable management accessories
- Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance
|Overall Height||GREATER THAN 4’ TO 5’|
|Overall Width||GREATER THAN 1’ TO 2’|
|Overall Depth||GREATER THAN 3’ TO 4’|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.