The Leviton Secure RJ Copper System is designed to enable port protection in standard RJ45 copper ports in data center, telecommunication room, and work area applications. The system consists of locking patch cords, trunks, and port blockers.
Secure R J patch cords and trunks prevent unauthorized and unintentional port access to ensure continuous connectivity of high priority ports. Port blockers prevent unauthorized port access and reserve the port that is designated for a future priority service. All components are available in eight unique colors to identify, reserve, and segregate network ports. Each color requires its own color-matched extraction tool to unlock a secured port.
The Secure RJ System shall consist of Slimline patch cords and tr unks with installed secure housing made of transparent polycarbonate UL 94V-2 material on both ends. Port blockers shall utilize the same polycarbonate UL94V-2 material.
Connectors and port blockers cannot be removed by hand; an extraction tool shall be used for removal, preventing unauthorized or accidental moves, adds, or changes. Eight unique housing color options shall be available for color coding of copper network ports, with matching color extraction tool required for secured port access. Ho usings shall be transparent to allow visible access to Link/Status LEDs on networking equipment. Patch cords, trunks, and port blockers shall be compatible with high density active network equipment and patch panels, and shall be available in CAT 6 and CAT 6A performance consistent with component requirements defined in the TIA-568-C.2 standard.
- Compatible with industry standard RJ45 ports in electronic equipment, patch panels, and jacks
- Patent-pending locking mechanism cannot be released without matching-color extraction tool
- Compatible with high-density network equipment and 1RU 48-port patch panels
- Available in eight colors to reserve, identify, segregate, protect, and secure network ports
- Transparent polymer housing allows color coding while maintaining Link/Status LEDs visibility on active equipment
- Single system is compatible with al flush and most recessed RJ45 ports
- Port blocker prevents unauthorized network connection via ports not currently in use
- Available in UTP and shielded
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.