TRIPP LITE | SRSHELF4PHDTM
SmartRack Fixed Heavy-Duty Toolless Mount Shelf (250 lb/113 kg capacity; 26 in./660 mm depth)
Tripp Lite’s SmartRack Fixed Heavy-Duty Shelf SRSHELF4PHDTM accommodates tower units, monitors and other equipment. The fixed, heavy-duty shelf offers 25.5 inches of shelf depth and supports up to 250lbs. SRSHELF4PHDTM is designed for 4-post, toolles s, rack mounting.
Vented design increases airflow to sensitive equipment
- Ideal for adding extra flat surfaces or shelf space in 4-post rack enclosures
- Supports a load of up to 250 lb
- 25.5 inch shelf depth (fully closed) / 40.75 inch shelf depth (fully open) to accommodate a wide variety of equipment
- Vented design increasesairflow to sensitive equipment
- Heavy-duty, cold-rolled steel construction with black finish
- Snap-in toolless mounting
25.5 inch shelf depth (fully closed) / 40.75 inch shelf depth (fully open) to accommodate a wide variety of equipment
Snap-in toolless mounting
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.