Tripp Lite’s SRW15US Wall Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is the ideal storage solution for standard rackmount equipment in applications with limited floor space. Constructed with a hinged wall mounting bracket and a sturdy steel frame, it can accommodate up to 225 lbs. of equipment in 15U of rack space. Four adjustable vertical mounting rails with square holes accommodate all standard 19-inch rack equipment. To allow easy access to rackmounted equipment, the enclosure cabinet is hinged to swing away f rom the wall mounting bracket. The SRW15US also features perforated lockable side panels and front door, assuring generous airflow to keep equipment operating safely. The front door is reversible and the side panels are removable for easy access to equ ipment. The top and bottom panels of the enclosure include convenient cable routing ports.
Hinged cabinet swings away from wall bracket for easy equipment and cable access
- Saves Valuable Workspace
- Perfect for network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way
- Houses EIA-standard 19 in. rack equipment in 15U of space
- Maximum load capacity of 200 lb.
- Hinged Cabinet for Convenient Access
- Swings away from the wall to allow easy back-door access to equipment and cabling during installation and maintenance
- Rotate cabinet 180 before mounting to openeversible doors left or right
- Keeps Important Equipment Secure
- Side panels and doors lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft
- Vented panels allow generous airflow that keeps equipment cool
- Convenient ports with removable covers allow ble routing through top and bottom
- Easy Enclosure and Equipment Installation
- Ships fully assembled for quick installation
- Mounts to wall or rolls on floor with Tripp Lite’s optional SRCASTER caster kit
- Wall-mounting holes spaced 16 in. apart for stanrd wall stud placement
- Vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8 in. increments to accommodate equipment up to 20.5 in. deep, such as network switches and patch panels
- Rails support square-hole or 12-24 threaded-hole mounting
- Rack spaces numbered for easyreference
- Meets Payment Card Industry Standards
- Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance
Ventilated front door and side panels for increased airflow
500lb weight capacity
|Rail Style||SQUARE-PUNCHED AND TAPPED|
|Nema Rating||NO NEMA RATING|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.