Tripp Lite’s SRXCOOL12K is a new-generation air conditioner designed for supplemental area cooling, emergency cooling and off-hour cooling applications. Efficient, compact, self-contained and portable, the 230V, 50 Hz SRXCOOL12K is ideal for use in dat a centers, server and wiring closets, IT environments, home and small business offices, conference rooms, warehouses, entertainment centers or other venues with heat-sensitive equipment, particularly in areas that facility air conditioning can’t reach. The SRXCOOL12K not only adjusts ambient room temperatures, but can also dehumidify and filter the air, providing better air quality for enhanced equipment performance with minimal noise and power consumption. The SRXCOOL12K uses environmentally friend ly R410a Freon, which complies with EPA standards for 2010 and beyond, and is accepted worldwide. Designed for quick, simple installation, the SRXCOOL12K plugs into an IEC C13 outlet with no adapter required. Both a standard louvered vent (for general room cooling) and a directional ducted cooling vent (to direct cold air where most needed) are provided. A directional exhaust duct safely removes hot air from the room. The built-in dehumidifier expels condensed water through the exhaust duct, with no need for a drain tube, drain pan or water collection tank. The SRXCOOL12K meets the needs of the most demanding applications with 12,000 BTU of cooling power. A built-in timer enables the unit to be programmed for unattended startup and shutdown. Cont rols and displays are conveniently mounted on the top panel. An included window/drop ceiling kit provides multiple installation options.
- Compact Cooling
- Provides 12,000 BTU/h (3.5 kW) of cooling capacity in a portable chassis
- Prevents equipment shutdowns, malfunctions and failures caused by overheating and temperature fluctuations
- Also filters and dehumidifies the air to enhance equipmnt performance
- Uses environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant, which complies with worldwide standards
- Convenient Operation
- Included 71-inch tube aims cold air where it’s needed, such as an overheated rack enclosure or equipment hot spot
- Built-inaporator expels condensed water through exhaust tube - no floor drain or water collection tank needed
- Supports unattended shutdown and startup, including automatic restarts after power failures
- Intuitive top-panel controls with an informative digital display and diagnostic LEDs
- System-lock function disables all other buttons to prevent accidental input
- Optional SRCOOLNET remote management accessory (sold separately) allows remote monitoring of temperatures, alerts, logs and control settings from any location via SNMP, web browser, SSH or telnet
- Easy to Install
- Rolls into place on built-in casters
- Plugs into a standard Schuko CEE7 outlet
- Includes window/drop-ceiling kit for extracting heat
- No external condenser, refrigerant piping or professionmaintenance required
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.