The Exit Stopper is a unique and highly eective way to alert you to any unauthorised exits or entries through emergency exit doors. It can also serve as an inexpensive security device and help prevent thet. It is available in red or green and can be mo unted or installed on almost any type o door, including remote placement o the sounder. The highly visible ?STOP’ sign discourages unauthorised use o emergency doors.
- Prevent unauthorised exits and entries through emergency exit doors.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electromechanical and electronic components).
- Compact design (136mm diameter and 50mm deep).
- Hghly visible ?STOP’ sign design acts as a deterrent.
- Virtually indestructible polycarbonate cover is UV-stabilised.
- Highly versatile; can be mounted or installed on any type of door, including remote placement of sounder.
- Can be installed and prtecting doors in minutes.
- Stand alone alarm system.
- Powered by a 9V PP3 alkaline battery (included).
- Incorporates a 12/24 VDC connection. 40 milliamp 9 VDC trigger output.
- In exit alarm mode, alarm can be set to sound for 30 seconds, 3 minus or indefinitely (unless disarmed with key supplied or until battery is drained).
- In annunciator mode, it announces door entry with a set of 10 beeps.
- May be programmed for 15 second entry delay or immediate alarm.
- Arming delay allows unit to am following authorised exits.
- Variety of user programmable features.
- A key operated override facility will silence the alarm and allow authorised exits.
- Available in red and green.
- You can be alerted to any vandalism or authorised use of a fi exit door in the event of an emergency. Upon activation, the Exit Stopper (when fitted with an optional transmitter and sounder) will emit a localised alarm as well as triggering the 4-Channel Voice Receiver (STI-V34104) or 8-Channel Receiver (STI 341 08), providing a visual and audible indication, remotely.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.