The Keyboxes are an excellent and inexpensive way to protect emergency keys and documents rom thet and wrongul use, while keeping them accessible in the event o an emergency. The STI Keybox is a helpul way to store the keys to ire alarm systems, exit d oors and other keys that need to be available in the case o an emergency. Available in three sizes, the Keyboxes allow the keys to remain visible, whilst protecting them rom unwanted misuse.
The glass provides an eective deterrent against thet. The Key boxes are inexpensive and easy to install, and are supplied with ixing kits. Inexpensive replacement glass is also available.
- The Keyboxes are an excellent and inexpensive way to protect emergency keys and documents from theft and wrongful use.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of the polycarbonate housing.
- Designed to protect emergency keys from theft or wrongful use.
- Aesthetically appealing.
- Protects keys whilst keeping them visible.
- The Keybox allows the keys to remain visible and available in the event of an emergency.
- Comes complete with full fixing kit.
- Easy to install.
- Other models available in range, various sizes and an option to have a glass and hammer.
- Inexpensive replacement Plexi glass available for the STI-6720.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.