Protective cover helps prevent malicious or accidental damage to electrical switches and call points. The Call Point Stopper is an aesthetic, inexpensive cover which provides a secure fit to a wide range of electrical switches and call points. The cove r prevents misuse to the device without restricting legitimate operation. It is ideal for shopping centres, hotels, schools, colleges, hospitals, nursing homes and all public buildings where there is a risk of malicious or accidental activation.
The Ca ll Point Stopper consists of a clear, tamperproof, tough polycarbonate hinged cover that retrofits securely over the existing device. Simply lift the cover to gain access to the device. Once the cover is released the spring loaded hinge returns the cov er to its original position.
- Protective cover helps prevent malicious or accidental damage to electrical switches and call points.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use.
- Prevents unwanted or accidental use, without hindering legitimate operation of a manual call point in the event of an emergency.
- Spring loaded hinge mechanism.
- Tough polycarbonate housing can withstand the severest of knocks.
- A simple 4 fixing installation can retrofit over existing device.
- Can accommodate flush or surfe mounted applications.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40C to 121C (-40 to 250F)
- Available in six colours.
- Custom labelling available.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.