These AED Protective Cabinets allow AED units to remain protected but still highly visible in the event of an emergency. They mount on the wall enabling appliances to be stored in a central location and are capable of housing CPR accessories. These cab inets are secured with a thumb lock, allowing instant access. To further protect against misuse, vandalism and accidental damage, these models are fitted with a sounder and strobe light, drawing immediate attention to the area.
External mounting tabs a llow the enclosures to be easily installed on to any wall surface, providing protection without the need to change the location of the equipment. They come complete with mounting accessories, tamperproof screws, wire shelf and a coated steel internal m ounting backplate.
- AED Protective Cabinets help protect against misuse and keep the AED’s protected and in working order.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electromechanical and electronic components).
- Robust protective cabinet protects AED’s located in public areas where there is a history of misuse of the equipment.
- AED Cabinets supplied with Thumb Lock to allow instant access to the device in the event of an emergency.
- Tough UV-stabilised polycarbonate housing can withstand the severest of knocks.
- External mounting tabs allow the enclosure to be easily installed on to any wall surface.
- Includes mouneting hardware. Optional gasket and tamperproof mounting screws available.
- Supplied with coated steel interal mounting backplate and wire shelf as standard.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40C to 121C (-40 to 250F).
- Choice of 95dB audible siren alarm or a 100dB strobe/siren with flashing beacon, both powered by a 9V PP3 battery.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.