These clear, tamperproo, tough polycarbonate tough covers oer an excellent way to help prevent vandalism and tampering to larger keypads, access controls, volume and lighting controls, and similar devices. Moulded o clear polycarbonate (extremely diicu lt to break), each protected unit can be clearly seen and quickly identiied. Covers increase the lie and reliability o units by protecting them rom accidental or intentional damage. Models available with strong piano style hinge, with the choice o open spacer or enclosed spacer, with or without a lock.
All the protectors come complete with installation ixings and are easily installed. or additional security the covers can be supplied with a lock.
- Tough, clear polycarbonate covers that help to extend the life and reliability of digital keyboards, access controls and security panels.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use.
- Protects keypads, access controls and double sockets from misuse.
- Tough polycarbonate housing can withstand the severest of knocks.
- A simple 4 fixing installation can retrofit over existing device.
- Can accommodate flush mounted applications.
- Comes complete with mounting hardware.
- Tyal working properties of polycarbonate are -40C to 121C (-40 to 250F)
- Lock facilities are available.
- Certain models are available in a smoke finish polycarbonate.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.