Thermostat Protectors help prevent vandalism, damage and tampering o thermostats and energy sensors. Moulded in clear, heavy-duty polycarbonate material, these protective covers are recommended or areas where misuse and vandalism to thermostats and ene rgy sensors may result in an irritating and expensive problem. Holes in the rame allow air to circulate reely or proper operation o the thermostat, but an interior wall prevents any tampering to the controls with a small object. The covers are aestheti cally appealing and easy to install. Suitable or lush or surace mounted applications.
Thermostat Protectors retroit over the existing device and provide protection rom unwanted use. or added protection against abuse, they come complete with a lock and key assembly, and are supplied with a ull ixing kit.
- Thermostat Protectors help prevent vandalism, damage and tampering of thermostats and energy sensors.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use.
- Tamper resistance double wall design allows airflow to the protected device.
- Moulded of clear, 1/8" thick, heavy-duty polycarbonate.
- Retrofits over the protective devices, selected models are available with spacers for extra depth.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40C to 121C (-40 to 250F)
- Models aravailable with locks, ideal where thermostats are located in public areas.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.