To protect costly sensor units o beam type smoke detectors rom damage leading to misalignment and alse alarms. Eleven models are oered to protect the vital sensor units o projected beam type smoke detectors in large areas such as gymnasiums, warehouses and auditoriums. STI Smoke Beam Cages are designed to protect both transmitter and receiver sensors. All are backed by a three year guarantee against breakage in normal use.
A simple 4 ixing point installation makes them easy to mount, and removal is simple or servicing the protected device. They are constructed o heavy-duty, welded steel wire coated with a tough, corrosion resistant polyester shell.
- Protect smoke detectors from damage leading to misalignment and false alarms.
- Three year guarantee against breakage in normal use.
- These steel cages are designed to protect smoke beam detectors and controllers from vandalism and misuse.
- Designed s there is no interference with the operation of the protected device.
- Constructed from plastic coated, heavy-duty galvanised steel rod.
- A simple 4 fixing point installation can retrofit over existing devices.
- Fast and easy installation.
- Simpleemoval for servicing of devices.
- Where additional security is required, tamper resistant screws and matching bits are available.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
Some of these options are:
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.