This controller helps prevent unauthorised use o important devices. The STI Select-Alert is a highly eective way to alert you to unauthorised use, thet or vandalism o important devices. The combination o alarm and super bright LEDs also oers excellent protection or an array o circumstances and allows the user to choose its unction. Select-Alert can be used as a cabinet alarm, door/exit alarm, lashing light linked with a push button/switch, tornado siren, burglar alarm or an alert or any type o emerg ency situation.
- This controller helps prevent unauthorised use of important devices.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electromechanical and electronic components).
- Both a visual and audible alarm, it can serve as an inexpensive way to protect valuable units against theft and vandalism.
- Can be used as a cabinet alarm, door alarm, linked with push button/switch or as a burglar alarm.
- Polycarbonate is UV-stabilised.
- Highly versatile, includes a tamper switch wich prevents it from being removed from a wall.
- 9 VDC battery or external 12 - 30 volts input power options, allows independent strobe and siren timing of 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 60 seconds or continuous. One Form ?C" dry relay contact output.
- Additional white mounting plate with key switch or white 40mm back box.
- May be set for a piercing 100 dB alarm or a softer 85 dB.
- Super bright flashing LED.
- Low battery indicator.
- Five colours available.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.