TRIPP LITE | SU20KRTG
Tripp Lite SU20KRTG 20,000VA / 20kVA / 18,000 watt online, double-conversion UPS system offers complete power protection for critical server, network and telecommunications equipment in a 12U rack/tower configuration.
Tripp Lite SU20KRTG 20,000VA / 20kVA / 18,000 watt online, double-conversion UPS system offers complete power protection for critical server, network and telecommunications equipment in a 12U rack/tower configuration. This system delivers complete N+1 redundancy when used at loads up to 10kVA, and non-redundant operation at loads between 10 and 20kVA. Fault-tolerant auto-bypass prevents unexpected service interruptions during UPS overload or internal fault conditions. Included parallel PDU with manu al bypass switching enables hot-swappable replacement of all major UPS system components in both N+1 and combined operating modes. Enhanced availability, fault tolerance and simple hot-swap replacement options make this UPS ideal for advanced networkin g applications in data centers, computer rooms, network closets and rugged industrial locations.
Hardwire input; 8 C19 outlets
- Tripp Lite SU20KRTG 20kVA, 20,000VA / 18,000 watt on-line, double-conversion UPS system in 12U total rack/tower configuration
- Unique configuration offers 20kVA non-redundant operation and automatic N+1 redundancy at load levels of 10kVA and under
- Included Parallel PDU with manual bypass switch enables hot-swap replacement power modules at any supported load level
- Hardwire input; 8 C19 outlets
- Maintains full-time sine wave output within 2% of selectable 200/208/220/230/240V nominal
- Supports 50/60Hz peration for worldwide frequency compatibility
- Expandable runtime with optional external battery packs
- Some external battery configurations require the use of Tripp Lite’s External Battery Configuration Software (see manual)
- Battery independent restar
- Intelligent battery management system with temperature-compensated charging extends battery life
- Highly efficient economy mode option
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX, SNMPWEBCARD, MODBUSCARD and RELAYIOCARDApplications utilizing the optional network communications card require two accessories (install one per included power module)
- Also compatible with RELAYIOMINI module (RELAYIOMINI requires removal of USB interface module)
- HID-compliant USB interfaceÔUSB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- Optional 2POSTRMKITHD supports installation in 2 post 19 inch racks (4 required)
- Optional 2-9USTAND supports upright tower placement (2 required)
- Supports Emergency Power Off (EPO) via built-in interface
- Front panel LEDs and LCD readout with scroll controls
- LED / LCD display panel rotates for viewing in rackmount or tower configuraions
- External battery packs are field replaceable and hot swappable
- Frequency conversion mode enables conversion of 60Hz to 50Hz or 50Hz to 60Hz (no de-rating)
Included Parallel PDU with manual bypass switch enables hot-swap replacement power modules at any supported load level
Supports 50/60 Hz operation for worldwide frequency compatibility
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.