- Protects Mission-Critical Rack-Mounted Equipment
- Provides fully regulated sine wave AC output for critical voice, data, medical and industrial IT applications
- +/-2% voltage regulation in online and battery modes
- Selectable 200/208/220/230/240V output oltage
- 6 C13 outlets, including 4 in 2 switchable 2-outlet load banks
- C14 input
- 627-joule surge suppression rating
- Reliable Battery Backup with Expandable Runtime
- Supports half load for 12.3 min. and full load for 4.7 min.
- Internal batteries designor hot-swap field replacement
- Expandable runtime with optional external battery packs, such as Tripp Lite’s BP24V36-2US
- Battery-independent restart ensures automatic power-up after lengthy power outages
- Interactive Front-Panel LCD
- Reports detailed stus information, including load and battery levels
- Offers advanced configuration options, including output voltage and power strategies
- 5 Power Strategies
- Auto Adaptive enables high efficiency operation as necessary for ideal equipment protection
- Max ficiency favors economy operation with high 96% efficiency
- Max Quality favors on-line, double-conversion mode, maintaining +/-2% output voltage regulation and zero transfer time
- Frequency Regulation and Frequency Conversion enable +/-0.05 Hz output regulation for selected frequency (50/60 Hz)
- Highly Customizable
- Selectable auto-restart from 0 to 60 sec. after AC power is restored
- Selectable minimum battery charge level before auto-restart
- Schedule system reboot if USB signal from connected device lost
- Set overload thresholds and low battery levels for alert and shutdown
- ENERGY STAR Certification
- 93% line mode efficiency saves money and energy and protects environment by meeting strict EPA efficiency guidelines
- Optional Network Management Car
- Compatible Tripp Lite UPS management card options WEBCARDLX and SNMPWEBCARD support a wide variety of UPS control and monitoring capabilities
- Communications Ports
- USB and DB9 ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PoerAlert software (available via free download at www.tripplite.com/poweralert)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.