TRIPP LITE | SUINT1000XLCD
Protects connected mission-critical equipment against damage, downtime and data loss due to blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise. Recommended for small/medium servers, networking equipment and telecom systems.
The SUINT1000XLCD SmartOnline 230V 1kVA 900W On-Line Double-Conversion UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. It converts AC input to DC power, and then converts DC to fully regulated sine wave AC output with +/-2% voltage regulation in online, double-conversion mode.
Featuring four C13 outlets, the SUINT1000XLCD has an internal battery that provides 12.8 minutes of support at half loa d (450W) and 4.8 minutes at full load (900W). Adding external battery packs, such as BP24V15RT-2U (sold separately), provides extended runtime. Operating in optional economy mode reduces heat output and cooling requirements and consumes less electricit y.
An interactive front-panel LCD screen displays operating conditions and diagnostic data, such as load, voltage and battery levels. An audible alarm signals UPS startup, power failure, low battery, overload, UPS fault and remote shutdown conditions.
EMI/RFI line noise filtering improves your equipment’s performance, and surge suppression prevents equipment and data damage from harmful power surges. With Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via free download, SUINT1000XLCD enables safe unatt ended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure. A built-in card slot supports TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX, SNMPWEBCARD, MODBUSCARD and RELAYIOCARD for network interface and remote monitoring and control.
- Protects Mission-Critical Rack-Mounted Equipment
- Provides fully regulated sine wave AC output for small/medium servers, networking equipment and telecom systems
- +/-2% voltage regulation in online, double-conversion mode
- 230V output voltage
- High 0.9 per factor offers 1000VA/900W output capacity
- 4 C13 outlets
- Set of 2 C13/C14 jumpers included
- Reliable Battery Backup with Expandable Runtime
- Supports half load for 12.8 min. and full load for 4.8 min.
- Zero transfer time suitable for advanced networpplications
- Expandable runtime with optional external battery packs, such as Tripp Lite’s BP24V15RT-2U
- Restarts automatically after lengthy power outages
- SNMP/Web Capability
- Built-in slot for SNMP network interface and relay card for remote monitorinand control options
- Compatible with TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX, SNMPWEBCARD, MODBUSCARD and RELAYIOCARD
- EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage equipment’s performance
- Interactive LCDcreen
- Reports detailed status information, including load, voltage and battery levels
- Audible Alarm
- Indicates startup/shutdown, power failure, low battery, overload and fault conditions
- Communications Ports
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unatded shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- Optional Economy Mode
- Efficiently minimizes heat output, reduces cooling requirements and consumes less electricity
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.