The SUINT3000LCD2U SmartOnline 3000VA/2700W On-Line Double-Conversion UPS converts AC input to DC power, and then converts DC to fully regulated sine wave AC output with +/-2% voltage regulation in online and battery modes. An interactive front-panel L CD interface provides detailed real-time UPS status and advanced setup and configuration options.In case of AC power outage, the internal batteries support 13.5 minutes of runtime at half load and five minutes at full load. Extended runtime is possible with optional external battery packs. "Smart" battery packs, such as Tripp Lite’s BP72V18-2US, are automatically sensed and configured during replacement. An intelligent battery management system extends battery life.Managing the UPS is simplified thr ough the interactive front-panel LCD interface, which displays operating conditions and diagnostic data, such as load and battery levels. You can set power
strategies to reflect your protection priorities, whether it’s precise power quality for sensiti ve systems or the highest possible electrical efficiency, all while ensuring 100% uptime for your systems. This UPS is ENERGY STAR qualified to save you money, save energy and protect the environment by meeting strict efficiency guidelines set by the U .S. Environmental Protection Agency.Power is filtered to protect connected equipment against surges and EMI/RFI line noise that can damage equipment or destroy data. Tested to international and North American CE, IEC62040-1: 2008, UL 1778, CSA, SASO an d EAC standards for applications worldwide. Adding an optional network management card, such as Tripp Lite’s SNMPWEBCARD network interface, permits remote management of the UPS, including reboots and activity logs.
- Protects Mission-Critical Rack-Mounted Equipment
- Converts AC input to DC power, then DC to fully regulated sine wave AC output
- +/-2% voltage regulation in online and battery modes
- Selectable 200/208/220/230/240V output voltage
- 3000VA/2700W capacity
- 19 and 8 C13 outlets
- 570-joule surge suppression rating
- Supports tower installation with 2-9USTAND accessory
- Interactive Front-Panel LCD
- Reports detailed status information, including load and battery levels
- Offers advanced configuration options, inding output voltage and power strategies
- 5 Power Strategies
- Auto Adaptive enables high efficiency and high-quality operation as necessary for ideal equipment protection
- Max Efficiency favors economy operation with high 95% efficiency
- Max Quality favo on-line, double-conversion mode, maintaining +/-2% output voltage regulation and zero transfer time
- Frequency Regulation and Frequency Conversion enable +/-0.05 Hz output regulation for selected frequency (50/60 Hz)
- Reliable, Expandable Battery Backup
- Supports half load (1350W) for 13.5 min. and full load (2700W) for 5 min.
- Add external battery packs for extra runtime
- "Smart" battery packs, such as Tripp Lite’s BP72V18-2US, are automatically sensed and configured during replacement
- Full 2700W capity available with and without external battery packs
- Battery independent restart ensures automatic UPS power-up after lengthy power outages, even with expired batteries
- Highly Customizable
- Customize communications and behavior to integrate with devic makers’ specific needs
- Selectable auto-restart from 0 to 60 sec. after AC power is restored
- Selectable minimum battery charge level before auto-restart
- Schedule system reboot if USB signal from connected device is lost
- Set overload thresholds and lobattery levels for alert and shutdown
- Remote on/off (toggle) support via DB9
- Certified for Efficiency and Worldwide Use
- ENERGY STAR qualified to save you money, save energy and protect the environment by meeting strict EPA efficiency guidelines
- Testeto international and North American CE, IEC62040-1: 2008, UL 1778, CSA, SASO and EAC standards for applications worldwide
- Optional Network Management Cards / USB & Serial Ports
- Compatible Tripp Lite UPS management cards WEBCARDLX and SNMPWEBCARD support a wide variety of UPS control and monitoring capabilities
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.