3000VA / 3kVA / 2500 watt on-line, double-conversion UPS system for critical server, network and telecommunications equipment. 2U rackmount form factor with an installed depth of only 66cm (26 inches). Expandable battery runtime with optional BP72V15-2 U (limit 1), BP72V28RT-3U (multi-pack compatible) and BP72V18-2US (multi-pack compatible) external battery packs. Full time sine wave 200/208/220/230/240V output with +/-2% voltage regulation. Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) actively converts raw in coming AC power to DC, then re-converts output back to completely regulated, filtered AC output. Operates continuously without using battery power during brownouts to 120V and overvoltages to 288V. Up to 97% efficiency in optional economy mode saves BT U heat output and energy costs. C20 inlet accepts a wide variety of optional cordsets. C19 and C13 output receptacles. Network-grade AC surge and noise suppression. Zero transfer time between AC and battery operation. Network management interfaces incl ude USB port, DB9 serial port and slot for network management card options. Built-in DB9 port offers both enhanced RS-232 enabled monitoring data, plus contact closure monitoring ability. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in po wer management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Supports simultaneous detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and mains power conditions via all network interfaces. Includes PowerAlert monitoring software and com plete cabling. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface. Integrated two bank PDU switching supports automated load shedding and remote-reboot of connected equipment. Multi-stage metered current monitoring and battery charge status LEDs. Mains power and volt age regulation LEDs. Audible Alarm. Self-test. Fault-tolerant auto-bypass mode. LED display panel easily rotates for better viewing in rackmount or tower configurations. Includes 4 post rackmount installation accessories. 2-9USTAND tower kit and 2POSTR MKITWM two post rackmount hardware accessories available. Field replaceable, hot swappable internal batteries and external battery packs.
SUINT3000RTXL2U UPS System
4 post rackmount installation brackets
C19 to C20 power cable
Polert Software CD and cabling
Owner’s manual with warranty information
- SmartOnline high-performance UPS system is ideal for critical voice, data, medical and industrial network applications
- Optional economy-mode operation with 97% efficiency for reduced power consumption and cooler operation
- Economy mode is schedulable via PowerAlert UPS management software for daily or weekly hours of operation to enable precision output during peak operating hours and high efficiency, low BTU emission operation during off-peak times
- Maintains continuous operation through blackouts, v oltage fluctuations
- On-line, double-conversion mode provides perfectly regulated sine wave output within 2% of 200/208/220/230/240V (user selectable) with zero transfer time
- Supports operation at 50/60Hz (auto-sensing) with the ability for full-time frequency conversion from 50 to 60Hz or 60 to 50Hz (frequency conversion de-rates UPS capacity by 20%)
- Removes harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses, frequency variations and other hard to solve power problems not addressed by other UPS types
- Corrects line voltage conditions as low as 120V and as high as 288V to within 2% of selected nominal voltage
- Standard internal battery set offers 15 minutes runtime at half load (1250W) and 6 minutes at full load (2500W)
- Expandable battery runtime with optional BP72V15-2U (limit 1), BP72V28RT-3U (multi-pack compatible) and BP72V18-2US (multi-pack compatible) external battery packs
- Intelligent battery management system extends battery life
- Compact rackmount form factor installs using only 2 rack spaces (2U) with a depth of only 66cm / 26 inches
- Ships with all mounting accessories for 4 post rackmount installation
- Optional 2POSTRMKITWM enables 2 post rackmount installation
- Optional 2-9USTAND accessory enables upright tower placement
- Fault tolerant ectronic bypass maintains utility output during a variety of UPS fault conditions
- Network interfaces support simultaneous communications via built-in USB, DB9 serial / contact-closure and slot for network management card options
- Compatible Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX and SNMPWEBCARD support a wide variety of UPS control and monitoring capabilities
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via F REE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- Built-in Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface with cable
- C20 inlet accepts a wide variety of user supplied input cordsets
- C19 C13 output receptacles
- Includes 2 C13 to C14 and 1 C19 to C20 power cables
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.