Double-Conversion UPS Protects Equipment against Damage, Downtime and Data Loss
This 230V 2U UPS system protects connected equipment against damage, downtime and data loss due to power outages, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. Featuring a 2500W capacity, high 0.8 power factor, 420 joules of surge suppression, true on-line operation with pure sine wave output and zero transfer time to battery, the SmartOnline SUINT3000RTXL2U double-conversion UPS provides the highest level of battery backu p and AC power protection for critical network closet, computer room and data center equipment.
Individually Controllable Load Banks Let You Access and Control Outlets
Eight C13 outlets are even split into two switchable load banks, each allowing y to reboot connected equipment or shed loads remotely. In addition to the C13 outlets, this UPS provides two C19 outlets for powering critical components.
Reliable, Expandable Battery Backup Keeps You Operational Through Power Outages
UPS battery bkup keeps connected equipment operational through short power failures, and provides time to save data and perform an orderly system shutdown in case of a prolonged blackout. The field-replaceable, hot-swappable internal battery provides 15 minutes of support at half load and six minutes at full load. During normal operation, incoming utility power keeps the battery fully charged so backup power will be available when needed. For mission-critical applications demanding continuous uptime, the 3kVA UP S can provide expandable runtime with optional external battery packs, such as Tripp Lite’s BP72V15-2U (sold separately).
Easily Hot-Swappable with No Expensive Service Calls or Downtime Needed
Tripp Lite’s optional PDUBHV20 bypass PDU (sold separaly) enables hot-swappable UPS replacement with no disruption of power to connected equipment. When making repairs or replacing a battery, no lengthy service calls or downtime are necessary.
Intuitive Front-Panel Interface for Convenient UPS Operation and Monitoring
Front-panel LEDs provide information on load and battery levels, operating mode, fault status and other critical data at a glance. The LED panel rotates for comfortable viewing in rack-mount or tower configuration.
Advanced Communicaons Ports
This USB UPS system has USB and DB9 ports (cables are included) that enable data-saving unattended shutdown of connected systems when used with Tripp Lite’s free downloadable PowerAlert software. Capabilities include detailed monitoring of l
- SmartOnline high-performance UPS system is ideal for critical voice, data, medical and industrial network applications
- Optional economy-mode operation with 97% efficiency for reduced power consumption and cooler operation
- Economy mode is schedulable via PowerAlert UPS management software for daily or weekly hours of operation to enable precision output during peak operating hours and high efficiency, low BTU emission operation during off-peak times
- Maintains continuous operation through blackouts, v oltage fluctuations
- On-line, double-conversion mode provides perfectly regulated sine wave output within 2% of 200/208/220/230/240V (user selectable) with zero transfer time
- Supports operation at 50/60Hz (auto-sensing) with the ability for full-time frequency conversion from 50 to 60Hz or 60 to 50Hz (frequency conversion de-rates UPS capacity by 20%)
- Removes harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses, frequency variations and other hard to solve power problems not addressed by other UPS types
- Corrects line voltage conditions as low as 120V and as high as 288V to within 2% of selected nominal voltage
- Standard internal battery set offers 15 minutes runtime at half load (1250W) and 6 minutes at full load (2500W)
- Expandable battery runtime with optional BP72V15-2U (limit 1), BP72V28RT-3U (multi-pack compatible) and BP72V18-2US (multi-pack compatible) external battery packs
- Intelligent battery management system extends battery life
- Compact rackmount form factor installs using only 2 rack spaces (2U) with a depth of only 66cm / 26 inches
- Ships with all mounting accessories for 4 post rackmount installation
- Optional 2POSTRMKITWM enables 2 post rackmount installation
- Optional 2-9USTAND accessory enables upright tower placement
- Fault tolerant ectronic bypass maintains utility output during a variety of UPS fault conditions
- Network interfaces support simultaneous communications via built-in USB, DB9 serial / contact-closure and slot for network management card options
- Compatible Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX and SNMPWEBCARD support a wide variety of UPS control and monitoring capabilities
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via F REE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- Built-in Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface with cable
- C20 inlet accepts a wide variety of user supplied input cordsets
- C19 C13 output receptacles
- Includes 2 C13 to C14 and 1 C19 to C20 power cables
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.