- Automatic internal bypass - Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault
- Scalable runtime - Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed
- Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life and reliability through intelligent, precision charging
- Hot-swappable batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown - Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power
- Temperature compensated battery charging - Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature
- Network manageable - Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network
- InfraStruXure manager compatible - Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure manager
- SmartSlot - Customize UPS capabilities with management cards
- LED status indicators - Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators
- Serial connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a serial port
- Plug and play external batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS
- Rack/Tower convertible - Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment
- Flash upgradeable firmware - Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP
- User replaceable batteries - Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Automatic self test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced
- Predicitive failure notification - Provides early warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement
- Disconnected battery notification - Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Frequency and voltage regulation - Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.