HELLERMANNTYTON | T18RA5000HSW
Cable Tie for AT2000, 18lb Tensile Strength, PA66HS, Black, 5000/reel
HellermannTyton’s AT2000 is designed to use 18 lb. cable ties and will fasten bundles up to 3/4" diameter. Engineered specifically for automatic cable tie assembly, these ties are offered in varying material compositions and colors, so manufacturers ca n select the ties that meet the application requirements and industry best practices.
- Cable ties can be easily recycled to meet environmental management objectives.
- HellermannTyton 18 lb. cable ties are available in natural, black, and other colors (upon request) to support color coded wire management schemes.
- Bandoliers of 50 or reels of 5000 cable ties are available, enabling maximum user efficiency in hand-held, bench-mount, or automated processes.
|Cable Tie Diameter||4"|
|Type||CABLES TIES AND ACCESSORIES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.