- Stock models equipped with head pressure control for low-ambient operation, compressor heater, coated condenser coil, malfunction switch, thermostat and heater package
- R134A or R-407C earth-friendly refrigerant
- Models for 115, 230 and 460 V AC power input
- UL Listed to save customers time and money with agency approvals (some models UL recognized)
- Outdoor model operating temperature range from -40 F/-40 C to 131 F/55 C
- Exterior and fully recessed mounting options on many models
- Compact footprint toinimize real estate and maximize capacity
- Reliable mechanical thermostat on enclosure side of the unit
- Dual condenser-side air movers for performance redundancy
- Painted galvanized sheet-metal cover for rugged factory and outdoor environments
- Easy-mou flanges for simple installation
- Cleanable, reusable aluminum mesh filter protects coils for maximum cooling performance
- Mounting hardware, gaskets and user manual furnished with the unit
- Every unit functionally tested before shipping
- Standard OutdooAir Conditioner models also include:
- Telcordia GR-487 capable
- Corrosion-resistant components
- Malfunction switch
- Compressor heater
- Head pressure control
- Enclosure heater
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.