Thermoelectric Coolers minimize downtime and component loss by removing heat around critical components within an enclosure. These compact, low-profile coolers using the Peltier effect allow for cooling of small indoor and outdoor enclosures. No conden sers, compressors or filters are required making it a reliable solution for demanding low-maintenance environments.
- DC Powered operation for 24V and 48V applications
- Low profile design allows for mounting vertically and horizontally on any enclosure to avoid interference with internal components
- Filterless design reduces maintenance requirements
- Contains no refrigeant, making it earth friendly
- Prewired with simple terminal block for easy wiring connections
- Operates on the Peltier effect for cooling or heating
- Compressor-free air conditioning for demanding indoor and outdoor applications
- Shrouded and unshroudedodels included in standard packages
- Operating temperature range -40 C (-40 F) to 55 C (131 F)
- Partial recess mount
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.