Clarity 6A TracJack, ETL verified to TIA Category 6a component specification. Front-loading and front removable. Universal T568A/B wiring label and tapered wiring towers simplify termination. Center tuned to Clarity 6A/10G patch cords for optimum cha nnel performance
- ETL Verified to Category 6a component standard: Ensures standards compliance. Center tuned design: Transparent interface with Clarity 6A/10G cords. Easy lace IDC housing: Reduces wiring time. Easy to follow universal wiring label: Quick and user-friendly, eliminates confusion. Standard TracJack footprint: Fits in all TracJack faceplates and housings. Front removable: Less intrusive access for adds, moves, changes. Icon compatible, C6A marking on jack face: Supports 606 designation requirements.
Wire Gauge: 22-25 AWG
Category Rating: Category 6a Performance Rating: Category 6a
Depth Metric: 27.94 mm
Width Metric: 23.54
Height USA: .92 in Height Metric: 23.37 mm
Width USA: .73 in
Depth USA: 1.10 in
Cable Diameter Range: 22-25 AWG
|Number of Ports||1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.