Corning anaerobic-cured connectors offer optical performance in a fast, easy field-termination solution designed for fiber-to-the-workstation applications for single-mode and multimode connections. This connector combines the quick-cured convenience of anaerobic adhesive with the performance of epoxy-and-polish connectors. Ideal for enterprise networks and any installations requiring field-installed connectors, the anaerobic-cured technology enables fiber optic networks to be installed cost effectiv ely with minimal tools. Installation of the connector can be accomplished in minutes with the anaerobic adhesive two-part epoxy process. The adhesive is first injected into the connector ferrule, and then the fiber is dipped into the primer and inserte d into the connector. Curing takes only one minute without the use of lamps or ovens. With the hand-polish process, an average insertion loss of 0.2 dB is achieved.
- Quick-cure epoxy
- No lamps or ovens needed Minimal tools and no index-matching gel
- Low installation cost Hand polished for minimum insertion loss
- Reliability and optical performance Twelve color-coded mechanical key positions
- Prevents mismatch of netwks Keyed connector solution
- Front and rear security in network panel
Compatibility: FC/LC/SC/ST Compatible
Product Type (FOJP): Connector Tools and Tool Kits
Technology: Field Polish (anaerobic)
Dimensions (HxWxD) (Metric-cm): 38x28x23 cm
Dimensions (HxWxD) (US): 15x11x9 in
Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
|Fiber Type||CONSUMABLE KITS|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.