The standard UniCam connector installation tool kit (TKT-UNICAM) is a basic installation tool kit used to terminate all UniCam connector styles (SC, LC and ST compatible connectors). UniCam high-performance multimode connectors (SC, LC and ST compatibl e) can achieve their optical specifications with the use of this kit. A convenient carrying bag is provided with all the components necessary to terminate UniCam connectors.
The TKT-UNICAM can also be upgraded with a visual fault locator (VFL-350) that provides a visual feedback feature when terminating connectors. The installer can watch an amber glow in the back of the connector to dim or disappear indicating proper mating of the field fiber to fiber stub within the connector. This is very useful for training new installers and reducing scrap rates.
- Terminates single-mode and multimode fibersVarious installation options Convenient carrying caseMinimizes setup and teardown time
Passed EIA/TIA 568-B.3
Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
|Fiber Type||TOOL KIT|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.