TruPortal now offers an IP-Based 1-Door, 2-Reader add-on controller with PoE support that expands the capabilities of the system while maintaining its simplicity. TruPortal’s IP PoE 1-door add-on enables customers to leverage existing IT infrastructure while eliminating the need for local power. In addition, the unit helps lower labor costs for cable installation, while reducing install time and increasing the ROI of existing IT networks. And because it’s IP-based, this new controller isn"t restrict ed by the length constraints of an RS-485 bus to provide the ideal solution for effective, efficient performance.
- Wiegand Data Output
- Supports UTC and HID Corporation (Including Corporate 1000) Proximity, MIFARE CSN (ISO 14443A), MIFARE/DESFIRE CSN and Vicinity CSN (ISO 15693) Credentials, Including HID I CLASS CSN
- Accepts 6 to 16 Volt DC Power Input
- Offers High-eliability, Consistent Read-Range Performance and Low-Power Consumption
- Installs on Both Metal and Non-Metal Surfaces
- Provides Tri-Color LED and Beep Indication for Status, Alarm and Tamper Condition
- Internal Tamper Alarm Alerts Security Personnel If he Reader is Breached
FCC, CE, UL 294
|Product Type||ACCESS READER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.