COMMSCOPE SYSTIMAX SOLUTIONS | TP6TB-WT10 | TP6TB-WT10
Cable Assemblies; Industry Standard Cable Assembly Category Cable Assembly Type: HighBand Plug Category 142 Cable Assembly Sub-Type Data and Phone Application Assembly Type: HighBand Plug to RJ45
TrueNet Category 6 patch cords are an integral part of the TrueNet channel. TrueNet patch cords are designed to provide unsurpassed throughput and meet Category 6 specifications.
- T568A/B universally wired
Housing Features.Flammability Rating Type: Non-Plenum (CM Rated)
Product Type Features.Keyed: No
Industry Standards.RoHS/ELV Compliance: RoHS compliant, ELV compliant
Product Type Features.Cable Assembly Sub-Type: Category 142
Operation/Application.Application: Data and Phone
Body Features.Length (M [ft]): 3.048 [10.00]
Industry Standards.Lead Free Solder Processes: Not reviewed for lead free solder process
Body Features.Halogen Free: No
Product Type Features.Cable Assembly Type: HighBand Plug
Product Type Features.Color: White
Product Type Features.Cable Assembly Category: Industry Standard
Product Type Features.Assembly Type: HighBand Plug to RJ45
Mechanical Attachment.Configuration: Double Ended
Body Features.Number of Positions: 4 Pair
Product Type Features.Wiring Pattern: T568B
Formally an ADC Krone part.
ANSI/TIA Category 6 compliant
|Connector Type||KRONE TO MODULAR|
|Lengths||10 FT. | 3.05 M|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.