TruVision IP Open Standards outdoor bullet cameras bring state-of-the-art, high-definition images to the mass video surveillance market. Designed to adhere to PSIA and ONVIF Profile S open communication standards, these cameras also support a CGI comm and set for simple integration into any IP system. 1.3MPx and 3MPx resolution options provide the flexibility for a wide variety of applications.
- Compression Technology with Triple Streaming Capability Accommodates Multiple Setting
- Long Zoom and IR Range
- Motorized Varifocal Lens Technology Provides Remote Autofocus
- Designed to PSIA and ONVIF Profile S Open Standard
- True Day/Night Functionalitynd Infrared Illuminators to Capture Images in Various Lighting Scenarios
- Up to 120 dB of Wide Dynamic Range Performance for Contrasting Lighting Environment
- Region of Interest, Hallway View, Mirror, De-Fog and Electronic Image Stabilization Feature
- Inegrated Motion Detection and Privacy Masking
- Face Detection, Cross Line, Intrusion Detection, De-Focus and Scene Change Detection
- Edge Recording Supports upto 64 GB Micro SD/SDXC Card Video Playback
- Vandal Resistant Housing
- Device Manager Program Prodes Fast and Easy Access to Newly Added System Device
UL, FCC, CE, C-Tick, REACH, IEEE 802.3af
|Compression Type||MULTIPLE COMPRESSION TYPES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.