TruVision IP Open Standards dome cameras bring state-of-the-art, high-definition pictures to the mass video surveillance market. With camera resolutions of 1.3 or 3 megapixel, these IP cameras represent a flexible video surveillance device to meet any need. Equipped with advanced technology and signal processing capability, they effectively capture video under challenging conditions.
- Compression Technology with Triple Streaming Capability Accommodates Multiple Setting
- Select Models Feature Real Time Video Streaming upto 1080p Resolution to Capture Every Detail
- Designed to PSIA and ONVIF Profile S Open Standard
- True Day/Night Functonality and Infrared Illuminators to Capture Images in Various Lighting Scenarios
- Up to 120dB of Wide Dynamic Range Performance for Contrasting Lighting Environment
- Region of Interest, Hallway View, Mirror, De-Fog, Electronic Image Stabilization
- Integated Motion Detection and Privacy Masking
- Face Detection, Cross Line, Intrusion Detection, De-Focus Detection, Scene Change Detection
- Alarm Input and Output Provide Easy Notification and Control of Events
- Edge Recording Supports Micro SD/SDXC Card forVideo Playback
UL, FCC, CE, C-Tick, REACH, IEEE 802.3af
|Compression Type||MULTIPLE COMPRESSION TYPES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.