The TruVision H.265 IP Megapixel Dome cameras by Interlogix bring state of-the-art, high-definition pictures to the mass video surveillance market and leverages the latest H.265 video compression technology. With camera resolutions of 2, 3 or 5 megapi xel, these cameras provide the flexibility for a wide variety of applications. Equipped with advanced technology and signal processing capability, these cameras also effectively capture video under challenging conditions.
- Compression Technology with Dual Streaming Capability
- ONVIF Profile G and S Open Communication Standards Compatibility
- Hallway View, Region of Interest
- WDR and/or Real Time Video Streaming upto 1080P Resolution
- True D/N Functionality and Infrared Illinator
- Up to 33 Foot IR Range with On/Off Setting
- Integrated Motion Detection, Tamper Proof and Privacy Masking
- Advanced Cross Line and Intrusion Detection
- External Alarm I/O Support
- External Audio I/O Support and Auxiliary Power Output
- Edge Recordupto 128GB Micro SD/SDXC Card for Video Playback
- IP66 Environmental Rating
- Vandal Rating
- Truvision Device Manager Software to Access Newly Added System Device
- Mounting Adapter Plate
UL, FCC, CE, REACH, IEEE 802.3af
|Compression Type||MULTIPLE COMPRESSION TYPES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.