The TruVision(R) Rugged Dome Camera offers high-resolution video and multiple features that make it well suited to a variety of applications. Utilizing the latest CCD and DSP technologies, the camera delivers 600 TVL resolution and 0.01 Lux sensitivity for outstanding performance. A built-in IR illuminator (on TVD- 6125 models) provides details within the field of view even when no other illumination is applied.
This part has been discontinued by the supplier.
- Over 600 TVL resolution
- True Day/Night (removable IR cut filter)
- Adaptive Tone Reduction (ATR) provides superior video quality under wide dynamic light conditions
- Highlight compensation (HLC) technology suppresses bright headlights
- Digital Noise Reduion (DNR) for enhanced security
- Vari-focal lens: 2.8 to 12 mm @ f1.4
- OSD menus for easy camera configuration onsite
- 3-axis gimbal bracket
- IP66 rating for weather-resistant performance
- Vandal-resistant, rugged enclosure
- 12 V DC or 24 V AC power inpuapter plate included for electrical gang boxes
|Environment||INDOOR / OUTDOOR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.